Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking is organizing a special issue dedicated to the psychological aspects of cybercrime. Submissions considering all types of cybercrime are welcome, and, where relevant, content examining related areas with a focus on cybercrime may also be considered (for example, aspects of security and privacy online). High-quality original articles and review articles on the following topics (though other topics will be considered) will be considered:
- Psychological impact of cybercrime on victims, society, law enforcement personnel, and other relevant actors
- Psychological profiling of cybercrime offenders
- Evaluation of cybercrime reduction techniques
- Information security behaviors
- Psychological aspects of cybercrime investigation
- Punishment options in cybercriminal cases
- Moral and ethical aspects of cybercrime
- Application of psychological theories of crime to cybercrime
The deadline for manuscript submission is November 1, 2016.
Please submit your papers online to the web-based manuscript submission and peer-review system here.