This special issue of the Journal of Arab and Muslim Media Research aims to address theoretical issues and welcomes contributions based on original empirical studies regarding (and not necessarily limited to) the following areas of enquiry:
– Media framing of Muslim youth
– Media reproduction of stereotypes
– Serious journalism VS sensational reporting
– Media ethics between theory and practice
– Cross-country comparative approaches to media ethics
Manuscripts to be considered for publication should be submitted via e-mail to Noureddine Miladi (Editor) on: email@example.com Each manuscript should be between7000 and 8500 words in main text and 150 words in abstract.