Turkish Journal of Communication (GSU Ileti-s-im) is inviting papers for its 23rd issue, which is scheduled to be published on December 2015.
Deadline for submission: 01.09.2015
Papers in English, Turkish and French languages are accepted for review.
This special issue based on cinema(tic) experiences which include –but not limited to– following possible topics an themes:
– Re-transformed cinema experiences based on economic, political, social, cultural, and etc. transformations;
– Demography of cinema audience: Cinema audience and the transformations of audience profiles;
– Cinematic spaces and spatial experiences;
– Transformations of cinematic spaces and watching experiences;
– Transformations of watching experiences based on technological changes;
– Urban transformations and transforming cinema experiences;
– Modernity and cinema experiences.
– Writing cinema history – History of audience-based cinema