June, 21st and 22nd, 2012| Lisbon | Portugal
The 1st International Conference on Business, Economics and Communication aims at bringing together researchers, practitioners and policy makers for discussing current issues on Cooperative and Active Ageing related to global Economy and Businesses. Thus, keynote presentations and technical papers, as well as discussions around the state-of-the-art, will provide the opportunity for promoting the scientific and practical development of the target topics.
It will be held in June, 21st and 22nd, 2012, at Campus Ameixoeira, ISG – Instituto Superior de Gestão and InstitutoSuperior de Novas Profissões, Lisbon, Portugal.
We welcome papers in the areas of:
· Entrepreneurship and Cooperativism;
· Corporate Social Responsibility;
· Communication for Cooperativism;
· Sustainable Management of Social Security;
· Transport and Human Factors;
· Environmental Economics in Aging Society
· Ageing and mobility;
· Accessibility for seniors;
· Senior Marketing;
· Ageing and ICT;
· Senior Tourism;
· Communication for ageing;
· Advertising for seniors.
The Conference will be structured with sessions with 3 speakers each (maximum 15 minutes each per presentation, 45 minutes for panel).
CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission: abstracts of maximum 300 words
Deadline of Abstract: October, 31th 2011
Feedback of abstracts: November, 25th 2011
Deadline of full version: January, 31st 2012
Blind Peer review: February, 1st -29th 2012
Presentation of full and last version: March, 15th 2012.
Official language of the conference: English.
The conference organizers will publish selected papers with a book and CD.
For the publications, the researchers need to submit a full version of their paper before the conference.
The abstract will include:
– the name and surname of the speaker(s)
– his/her/their academic affiliation(s)
– contact info (in case of more authors, please specify the corresponding
– the title of the abstract.
All articles will be double-blind reviewed by researchers.
The abstracts must be sent in PDF format and sent by email, with the subject “CAA in XXI Century – Conference 2012 SUBMISSION”, to Executive Coordinator email@example.com